During year 8 students cover the following topics:
- Revision of year 7 content.
- Describing family members and relationships
- Talking about what jobs people do and I’d like to do
- Talking about my school: subjects, facilities and uniform and opinions
- Talking about weather and free time activities
- Talking about my future holiday plans
The Language Gym is an excellent way for students to revise key vocabulary as well as to practise conjugating verbs into different tenses. We also encourage students to actively revise the vocabulary and grammar on their sentence builders by making flashcards and doing regular written self – quizzing.
Irby Road, Heswall CH61 6XN